You can upgrade or downgrade your Open-Xchange (OX) mailbox plan at any time by taking a few simple steps within the customer control panel.
This article assumes that you are already familiar with how to log in to the customer control panel. If you do not know how to log in or have forgotten your password, please refer to this article first.
- Click the Mail tab.
- Click the username to downgrade.
- Click the Web Mail tab.
- Click the Edit button.
- Select the new mailbox plan (for example, the Basic plan) and click Submit.
- You may see a few yellow warning boxes. If you do, these are OK! Your mailbox is ready to use again.
- Now that the mailbox is downgraded, click the Account tab.
- Click the Buy Additional Resources link.
- Select the subscription with the Open-Xchange mailbox you've downgraded.
- Click the minus (-) sign next to Premium mailbox or Business mailbox to decrease your total mailboxes by the number you've downgraded.
- Complete the rest of the process by clicking Next and Submit to update your account billing.
If you have any further questions that were not answered in this article, please contact us.